- Standard: Semi-gloss powdered paint finish in white, almond optional.
- Optional Special Stock Finishes: See special color chart for available finishes.
- Standard: 4H pencil hardness epoxy/polyester powder coat paint.
- May be repainted with any interior paint.
- 120V, 208V, 240/208V, 277V, 347V, 480V, 600V, 1-phase.
- Robust 22-gauge tight fit body.
- Sturdy 20-gauge front panel with design embossed lines.
- Welded 20-gauge junction box to back wrap, easy rear access wiring panel.
- Rounded upper corners and junction box sides.
- Linear high-limit temperature control with automatic reset.
- High altitude version available (-HA) up to 8200 ft.
- Stainless steel tubular heating element with aluminum fins.
- Floating stainless steel heating element on high-temperature nylon bushings reducing expansion noises.
- Aluminum diamond shape element fins position for maximized heat transfer.
- Element locked in place by screw on a stainless steel support.
- See Table.
- Small height and slim depth for economy of space.
- Standard watt density and low watt density models.
Myson highly recommends using an electronic wall thermostat for greater comfort and efficiency.
- A wide selection of built-in controls available.
- Built-in thermostat kit can be installed at either end.
- Built-in relay kit fits in the right end box only.
- A compartment for low voltage connections (located directly under the junction box) facilitates the installation of low voltage relay in electric baseboard.
- No disassembly installation with single-screw built-in rear entry wire holder.
- Installation directly on the floor with connection box at both ends of the heater.
- Two rows of oblong mounting holes with center mark for ease of installation.
- Raceway and side knock-outs for baseboard interconnections.
Note: Stainless steel tubular heating element on all sizes eliminates potential for 60 Hz hum. Locked-in-place element, mounting slot holes and overall construction maximizes performance, quality and more.
- 5-year warranty against defects.
- Heating element has a lifetime warranty for the initial end user.
- Residential and light commercial applications. Living areas, bedrooms, etc.